Sue Anna Joe was born in 1982. While growing up she was always involved with the arts; she liked to draw, write poetry, and was involved in the theater. In 2003, she picked up her first digital camera. She started taking self-portraits and it was during this experimenting stage that she fell in love with photography. She found that photography was the perfect tool for self-expression.

No longer a mere hobby, over the years she has won:
+ International Photography Awards , 2009 (First Place, People: Self-Portrait pro category) + International Photography Awards, 2009 (Honorable Mention, Special Digitally Enhanced pro category) + Filem Festival Malaysia - 21 , 2008 (Best Poster Award) + Vida! Attitude Award , 2004 (Photography)

She opened up a photography & design studio in 2009 called Itudio Studio, but closed it in 2011 as she decided to complete her studies. She has also been featured in magazines, media, made television appearances and gave talks and conducted workshops for photography enthusiasts.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Featured: COSMOPOLITAN MALAYSIA

Hey ya'all. Recently was featured in COSMOPOLITAN MALAYSIA's April Issue where I shared some hijab styles. As I flipped through the magazine, I noticed at the back this blog was featured as well. Thanks Cosmo Malaysia! Do go grab you copy today!

This is the main spread where I'm featured. 
You can also check it out in my fashion blog at countthethread
I post style shtos of myself and others there and other girly stuff.
These two features above, was sometime ago. Mentioned it on my facebook and twitter. The first one was a photo of Noryn Aziz I took, appeared in Glam Deko, Edisi 14 and the newspaper was from Harian Metro, February 21st 2012. Featuring me alongside the other Malaysian finalists of  NAPBAS

So that's about it. Really sorry for not updating this blog as often. I haven't been taking photos as often either. Busy with life. I know I keep on saying I'l update this blog.. but yeah.. this is my trying. Till my next entry, hopefully soon...

Much Love, Sue Anna Joe

13 comments:

nurhazirah izzati said...

hye sis..
really love your art work.
really want to learn much form you.
keep it up sis..u have so big talent in art of photography.
 

Hofiz Achoson said...

hey, congrates for the feature in the Cosmo, you are great btw.. keep the art lives :)

Outbound di Malang said...

salam gan ...
menghadiahkan Pujian kepada orang di sekitar adalah awal investasi Kebahagiaan Anda...
di tunggu kunjungan balik.nya gan !

shaz lianie said...

Waa~
By the way visit my blog, My Art-Wan Shazlianie
Here the link
-http://wanshazlianie-blogger.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thіѕ аrtіcle will givе busіnеѕs уou necessaгy informatіоn to the onlinе audiencеѕ.
This sеems to bе геlative anԁ tempereԁ by the need tо provide for a ѕрecifіc tгip.


My wеb blog: internet marketing in chicago

Anonymous said...

I literally drooled looking at these pics. Outdoor residing envy is the worst.
:)

Here is my site - cheap Arrow Sheds

Anonymous said...

don,t use h202(hydrogen peroxide) in or around your tooth if you have dental metal,as
it will cause far more mercury to be pulled from fillings and then into your system.
avoid this process completly,fyi!

Stop by my site dental pro 7 amazon

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Superman !!!

Feel free to visit my homepage: premature ejaculation treatment pills

Anonymous said...

The game tells the story six years after the events of the original game, and on the bottom level.
This game is a third Person shooter with amazing graphics when it comes to multiplayer games, we
become an active participant in the story it is there.
The characters are vacuous and the dialogue's infantile. The game had a poor reception, with a lot more time with it, I can direct you to the following: How Do Call For Duty and Modern Military Influence Each Other?

Look into my page :: new call of duty release date

Anonymous said...

Begin at BW x 20 and go up from there. No matter
how fidgety you happen to be, you will eventually commence to put
on fat. Consume your energy when you have to.

Also visit my blog :: lean meal plan

Anonymous said...

I'm new to running. Well have tried to have "into it" for numerous years but always give up. This time I'm determined with the
Disney Princess Half as my long run goal. I listen to your podcasts
virtually everyday for motivation! I have done 5ks the last three weekends with so so
results. Today I ran "Run Like a Mother" and I listened to your virtual 5k podcast while I ran.
It was awesome, totally kept me motivated and entertained and
I took five min off last weekends time!! Thank you for your
motivation!!

Here is my web blog; workout plans for women at the gym

Anonymous said...

the SMARTER principle together with your excess fat reduction attempts, do not start on a weak

Look into my site; weight loss hypnosis long

Anonymous said...

I liked the whole online video except to the college schooling part.
It is? not necessarily true, education is achieved
by way of self motivation and passion regardless of attending school or not.
My individual viewpoint can be a college education nonetheless costs way too
much.

Feel free to visit my page :: premature ejaculation statistics

Related Posts with Thumbnails